Thursday 16 June 2011

vacation to kuantan

kuantan has been a regular spot for me and my family as my in-laws are nearby there. Ok..Ok... not so near.. but it is along the same route.....

Till now now i'm not sure how many times i've been there.... but so far my vacation to kuantan has always been a pleasant one....

I'm hook with the seafood there... much cheaper and fresher than in Kuala Lumpur....
the best place to dine......... would be Tanjung Lumpur.... it has lots of small shoplots that offers a variety of seafoods....
The most common seafood type here .....Grilled Fishes with special dipping sauce.....
but my best bet woulsd be 'Mail Ikan Bakar' and 'Ana Ikan Bakar" ...
mind you .. but everyone has different tastebuds... some might prefer other .. and this is preference...
Totally in love with it... :-)

wished i'd took picture of the food so that i can post it here... but it seems the foods're always disappearing before you could snap it .. Dang!! ... heheheh

The best thing to do in Kuantan is of course heading to the beaches..  Kuantan has a lot of nice and lovely beaches... ( mainly it's location is beside the sea.. huhu)

hubby and son by the sea....

Swiss Garden Pool Side at night...


I'm kind'da a private gal.... who loves some peace and quite... and not the hassle and bustle of people during my vacations....
so i usually head out to a few place which has less visitor.. but still are lovely....
Where???  and How ????

First .. i always avoid school holiday.... the beaches here would be pack... especially the weekends.. and public holidays of course ..
Second ... i always head to hotels with private beaches...(and it's clean) ( ok some might be soooo.. expensive ...i.e Hyatt Kuantan) but actually you can find good deals of various hotels in Kuantan...
my choice would be Swiss Garden Resort & Spa..... heheh.. my ... well it ticks off all may requirement boxes... a bit pricy .. but i like it here... and since my in-law in in a wheel chair ... this hotel is what you called in Malaysia "OKU Friendly" which means this hotel offers some (not all) facilities for disable people example,  the ramp is every where.... except the sandy area of course...

i've stayed in a few hotels in kuantan before which does not sit to my liking....  you can see a few of my reviews in TripAdvisor.


reviews of hotels are for sharing purposes.

i'll be heading to sarawak this weekend .... so next week i'll be reviewing and sharing my experiences with this blog sooon..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...